International candidates are welcome to apply to study at Nazarbayev University. NU offers Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees in various fields of Humanities, Business, Social Sciences and STEM programs.
There are merit-based Abay Kunanbayev scholarships for top international candidates recommended by the Admissions Committee of each School. This scholarship covers tuition fee only. To learn more about tuition fees please contact us by email@example.com e-mail.
Application deadlines for each program for international candidates are the same as for candidates from Kazakhstan. All applications must be submitted through admissions.nu.edu.kz website. Most of the programs start in Fall semester of each academic year.
- Online application (January-April). Candidates must upload of all requires documents online on admissions.nu.edu.kz.
- Shortlisting (May). Each Schools’ Admission Committees asses eligible candidates and shortlist them for the interview.
- Interviews (June). Shortlisted candidates are invited to Skype or face-to-face interviews with Admission Committees.
- Final results (July). Selected candidates will be notified by e-mail and receive offer letters.
*Application timeline may be different for some Schools
FIND A DEGREE AND APPLY HERE:
- Foundation program
- Bachelor degrees (BA, BSc)
- Master degrees (MA, MSc)
- Doctorate degrees (PhD, MD)
- Summer programs
ARRIVAL TO KAZAKHSTAN
Please visit International Cooperation page to learn more about visa requirements for international students in Kazakhstan.
You can also read testimonial of international students at NU here
CONTACTS OF KAZAKHSTAN FOREIGN MISSIONS link to download
CONTACT INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS OF NAZARBAYEV UNIVERSITY