At NU we want to create a supportive environment to recruit and retain the most talented faculty, staff, and learners. Some of the priority areas in our HR strategy are career development, life-long learning, professionalism, job satisfaction with competitive remuneration and building local capacity of the staff. Therefore, while with us, you will obtain access to:
- Lynda.com / LinkedIn Learning (online learning platform);
- English language courses;
- Library services (electronic and print resources);
- University-wide discussions, seminars, workshops, trainings, etc.
- Guest lectures on a wide range of topics
In addition to internal resources for professional and personal development, NU staff can also undertake external trainings, including programs with professional and academic degree.
One of the learning opportunities for employees provided by the University is fully-funded scholarship award “Talap”. This scholarship finances Master’s, Doctoral, modular, MBA, Executive MBA programs as well as research and professional internships.