Technopark project administrator
Key and functional tasks of the department
1) Development of Technopark as an attractive place for start-up companies, small and medium enterprises;
2) Formation of the Technopark community consisting of industrial experts, researchers, technology entrepreneurs and investors;
3) Development of communication platform between Technopark residents and Nazarbayev University community aimed for initiation of joint innovation projects.
Key and functional tasks of the position
1) Conducting office work: administrative support with current and potential residents (contracts, application screening, selection procedures etc.)
2) Assistance in coordination of interactions between Technopark residents and faculty, scientific community and students;
3) Interaction with service organizations on maintenance of Technopark building;
4) Assistance in coordination of activities aimed for establishment of cooperation between representatives of Nazarbayev University, the business/industry sector, state sector (Hackathon, competitions, seminars, trainings, etc.);
5) Assistance in searching for new projects and attracting partners, formation of the innovation community (experts, projects, companies).
Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in the field: business administration, economics and marketing, innovation management, strategic management, innovation development, natural sciences, engineering sciences. Diploma of completion of a foreign university is welcome.
Desired professional experience
Work experience in the field of innovations development / management of innovative/technological projects for at least 1 year.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as a member of the domestic and international team;
Experience of work with representatives of different cultures;
Ability to function effectively within the limited time constraints;
Reports, policy briefs, letters writing skills;
Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Proficiency in languages
Kazakh (oral / written) – fluent [preferable];
English (oral / written) – fluent [required];
Russian (oral / written) – fluent [required].
A highly trained PC user (Microsoft Office)
Until position is filled