Technician of Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
Key tasks of laboratory/unit
Researches in the field of bioinformatics, systems biology and analysis of big genomics and multi-omics data
Key job responsibilities:
1) Under the guidance of responsible researcher perform scientific researches (stages, tasks) of research project.
2) Participation in performance of experiments, conducting observations and measurements, compose their descriptions and conclusion formulation.
3) Study of scientific and technical information, domestic and foreign results on the research topic.
4) Compose and writing of short reports (sections of the report) on the research topic.
5) Participation in implementation of the research and development results.
Participation in writing of publications, scientific articles.
Graduate degree in the following specialties: Bioinformatics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Biology/ Mathematical Biology/Biomedical Engineering/Engineering/Automation/Information Technology;
Undergraduate degree for students
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, other):
Work experience in research is not necessary but desirable.
Desirable: knowledge of Python, Java, C/C++, R, Matlab, other programming languages.
responsibility, teamwork, aspiration for training and professional development
Proficiency in languages:
Good knowledge of English and Russian languages. Kazakh language is desirable.
OS Windows / Linux, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Final date of CV submission:
January 30, 2019.
Ulykbek Kairov – Head of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Laboratory, email@example.com