Division: Centre for Preparatory studies, Nazarbayev University
Title: Replacement specialist for employee on maternity leave
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Centre for Preparatory studies
Key job responsibilities and duties:
- preparation and execution of documents on the issues within the competence of CPS;
- participation in the planning and development of the annual budget of CPS;
- provide rational amendments to the budget, based on the needs of CPS; preparation of quarterly and annual budget disbursement reports of CPS;
- take participation in planning, updating and monitoring the implementation of the CPS procurement plan:
- monitor prices in the market for procurement of goods;
- interact with potential suppliers on issues related to CPS procurement process;
- prepare documents necessary for purchasing equipment, materials and office supplies of CPS;
- control the supply of goods;
- implement compliance with rules, regulations and procedures for procurement activities of the NU;
- inform the administrative staff of the CPS on amendments to the rules, procedures, documents, decisions regarding financing/budgeting/planning/procurement of goods and services;
- prepare reports and collection of necessary documentation for business trips of the academic and administrative staff of the CPS;
- take active participation in supporting the operational and administrative activities of the CPS;
- participate in the organization of the activities of the CPS and ensure their material and technical support;
- preparation of analytical materials, presentations, information on individual assignments of the management on issues within the competence of the CPS.
The presence of higher education, preferably obtained in higher education institutions with teaching in English in the field of finance, accounting, economics, management, administration in education or related specialties.
Desired professional experience
for a bachelor degree holder, work experience shall not be less than 1 year in areas corresponding to the functional areas of this position in international and/or national companies;
work experience is not required if the education is obtained in the higher education institution with teaching in English.
Professional and personal competencies:
- analytical thinking skills;
- good organizational skills;
- ability to work with data;
- ability to work with a flexible schedule and in tight deadlines;
- self-motivation and enthusiasm to work;
- diplomacy and tact;
- knowledge of cultural differences and ability to work with representatives of different cultures and nationalities;
- clear understanding and commitment to the policy of equal opportunities, awareness of the application of this policy within the competence of this position.
Fluency in oral and written State, Russian and English languages.
Deadline for CV submission:
Prior to the selection of a candidate who meets the above requirements.