Specialist of the Office of Green Campus and Environmental Development
Key and functional tasks of the Office
– developing the University’s environmental policy and measures to improve its environmental performance;
– participation in the development of general action plan on sustainable development for the structural divisions and organizations of the University and monitoring its implementation;
– supporting the academic and innovation projects aimed to strengthen University’s sustainability;
– coordinating students communities and task forces at the University, working on campus sustainability issues;
– establishing of partnerships with universities and research institutes on sustainable development issues;
– other tasks assigned to the Office.
Key and functional tasks of the position
– participation in the development of strategies and a plan of measures for the sustainable development of the campus for the structural units and organizations of the University;
– assistance in monitoring the implementation of the plan of activities for the sustainable development of the campus by structural units and organizations of the University;
– participation in the analysis of the effectiveness of ongoing projects and the preparation of regular reports on the progress of the implementation of the action plan;
– development, consideration and approval of the University’s internal documents relating to and / or regulating campus sustainable development activities;
– preparation of information and presentation materials on sustainable development projects of the University;
– participation in the coordination of collegial consultative and advisory bodies and student organizations on sustainable development of the University;
– participation in the formation of the budget application of the Office for the relevant financial year;
– timely and high-quality execution of other instructions of the University management within the framework of their official duties and powers.
Priority areas of specialties: environmental; economic; financial; engineering and technical
The required professional experience (period, field, other):
Preferred work experience in the specialty of at least 1 year in areas corresponding to the functional areas of the position.
Professional competence and personal qualities:
Commitment to the goals and values of the University, discipline, responsibility, communication skills, ability to handle stress.
Proficiency in languages:
Kazakh, Russian, English
knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Deadline for CV:
Prior to the selection of the right candidate