Specialist of the Department of Communications and Marketing
Key and functional tasks of the department:
– Increase awareness about the University activities, participate in strengthening the positive image of the company, and improving internal and external communications
Key and functional tasks of the position:
1) Performance of tasks and functions of the Department;
2) On time and quality achievement of the goals and tasks of the Department, execution of the tasks assigned by the director of the Department;
3) Organization of University’s public events;
4) Participation in the preparation of the “NU Magazine” news digest.
5) Organization of photo shoots and video footage of events taking place at the University and (or) is demanded by the administration of the University;
6) Provide media monitoring of social networks.
7) Organizational work with suppliers of branded products, advertising and media products;
8) Partnership with other University units in regards to the issues within the competency of the Department;
9) When dismissed or transferred to another position within the structural unit or University/organization, deliver and report all documents, information, and assets according to the regulations;
10) Provide non-proliferation of sensitive information about the University’s activities, unless such proliferation fits within responsibility and competency of the Department and (or) is demanded by the administration of the University;
Higher education, preferably with English as a language of instruction; Master, Bachelor or Specialist degrees in:
– Public Relations
– International relations
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other)
Work experience shall comply with one of the following requirements:
– at least 1 year of relevant professional experience in areas corresponding to functional areas of the specific position in international and/or national companies, if a candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree; or
– work experience is not required upon the availability of higher education with English as a language of instruction.
Work experience (internships) in the areas of:
– Public relations
– International relations
– Event management
– Work experience with individuals and legal entities
– Experience in project management in the fields of communication and marketing
– Experience in organizing public events
– analytical skills (forecasting based on available data)
– Presentation and reporting skills, in English as well
– Teamwork (prioritization of organization’s interests before structural unit’s)
– Good leadership skills
– Stress management
– Preferably proficiency in English.
– commitment to goals and values of the University;
– interpersonal skills;
– teamwork skills;
– developed leadership skills;
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Good oral and written command of Kazakh, Russian and English languages is necessary.
Computer skills (programs, computer literacy):
High-level computer literacy (Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 1С: Enterprise).
Final date of CV submission
Open until filled.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.