(for research project implementation period)
The main functional responsibilities of the structural unit:
Implementation of measures to conduct basic and / or applied research in materials science and energy, as well as in related and interdisciplinary areas.
Key and functional tasks
Research on the passivation of zinc dendrites.
· Conducting experiments on the characterization of materials using electron microscopy, spectroscopic and other techniques, studying of the physical-chemical, electrical and optical characteristics of materials etc.
· Construction of cells for zinc dendrite growth studies.
· Supervising junior members of the research group;
· Preparation and submission of proposals to internal and external funding agencies;
· To publish the research results in the international peer-reviewed journals;
· Participation in conferences for research outcome dissemination.
Possible domestic and international
Higher education in the field of materials science, physics, chemistry or related areas.
The presence of a PhD degree or Candidate or Doctor of Science.
Desired professional qualifications/experience
Experience at least 5 years in research and publications in international scientific journals with impact factor and reports on international conferences;
· The presence of H- index;
· Experience in the field of materials science, nanotechnology;
· Experience in the field of characterization of materials, microscopy and spectral analysis methods;
· Strong knowledge and high level of competence in relevant field of science;
· Experience of working with students.
Strong leadership skills, ability to work in international academic environment individually and in team, taking initiatives, problem-solving skills, self-motivating
Self-discipline, good team player, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Fluency in English and Russian (obligatory)
Microsoft Office and related programs for everyday use
The position will remain open until it is filled