Main functional responsibilities:
– organization and conduct of procurement of goods, works, services in accordance with Rules of procurement of goods, works, services and other internal documents in the area of procurements, and knowledge of internal and other documents concerning procurement of goods, works, services;
– control and analysis of actually conducted procurements.
Main job description:
– development of the register of planned procurements of goods, works, and services of the Entity (hereinafter – Register) for the relevant financial year on the basis of information received from the Initiators, agreed with the planning department (within its competence) and updating of the Register;
– arrangement and conduct of procurement of goods, works, services, in the ways provided for by the Rules under the internal regulatory documents in the area of procurements, according to the Register;
– development, approval of draft contract, control of its execution initiated by the Division;
– receiving and reviewing documents from initiators of procurement of goods, works, and services within the competence of the Division;
– implementation of the formation of semi-annual, annual summary reports on monitoring the implementation of the Register of the Entity;
– storage, safety and use of the entrusted stamps in the work;
– organization of work and ensuring the safety of documents of the Division;
– participation in the development and implementation of information systems in the area of procurement within the competence of the Division;
– coordination and methodological guidance in the area of procurement within the framework of job responsibilities
– preparation of draft letters for correspondence with potential suppliers, structural divisions of the Entity, legal entities and individuals and state bodies on issues within the competence of the Division;
– timely and high-quality implementation of other orders of the Head of the Department and the management of the Entity within their official duties and responsibilities.
Departure on a business trip:
Higher professional education;
Degree of education: Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or specialist;
priority areas of specialties:
legal and / or economic.
The required occupational experience (duration, sphere, other):
The required work experience is determined under the qualification requirements for this position
– with a master’s degree, work experience in the specialty of at least 3 years in the specialty in areas corresponding to the functional areas of a particular position; or
– with a bachelor’s degree, or a specialist of at least 5 years in the specialty in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of a particular position in the civil service, or in international and / or national companies, or at least 3 years of work experience in “Nazarbayev University”.
Professional competence and personal qualities:
– knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of procurement;
– ability to work on electronic trading platforms;
– communication skills;
– ability to work in a team (to respect the priority of the interests of the organization over the interests of the structural unit);
– developed leadership skills;
– stress resistance.
Knowledge of languages
Fluency in Kazakh, Russian and English is welcome.
Ability to work with Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer, Outlook Express programs;
analytical skills (design, analyse).
Deadline for submitting CV:
before selecting (choosing) the appropriate candidate