Senior Manager, Department of International Cooperation (Maternity Leave Cover)
Key and functional tasks of the department
· Internationalization of the University;
· Promotion of strategic partnership and international cooperation;
· Creating opportunities for and supporting academic mobility;
· Support of foreign faculty and students
Key and functional tasks of the position
1. Faculty support (visa, registration, social package, housing, consulting, etc.);
2. Coordination of the Housing Allocation Committee and administering Home Leave Travel Policy:
· Receipt and processing of requests;
· Organization of meetings;
· Record keeping;
· Preparation of reports, etc.
3. Cooperation and correspondence with external national and local authorities, and contractors:
· Ministry of Internal Affairs: Migration Service;
· Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Foreign establishments, Department of Consular Service;
· Astana Tax Office;
· Notary service;
· Air ticket agencies, airlines;
· International Schools.
4. Support of the Department daily routine:
· Organization of visits and information support;
· Preparation of reports;
· Memoranda preparation
· Study abroad and international students support (upon request).
Higher professional, preferably from the higher education institutions with English language of instruction.
Master, Bachelor, or specialist.
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other)
With Master’s degree, professional experience should be not less than 5 years in the areas corresponding to functional areas of a specific position; or with Specialist or Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 7 years in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of a given position in the public service, international and/or national companies, or at least 3 years of work experience at the University and/or its organizations.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills, work experience with foreign students and staff. Experience in interacting with international organizations on areas corresponding to Department’s duties.
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Fluency in English, Kazakh, Russian
Computer skills (programs, computer literacy)
High PC Proficiency (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office)
Final date of CV submission
Till position is filled