Senior Manager of the Department of Development and Support of Websites (mobile application and website developer)
Senior Manager of the Department of Development and Support of Websites (mobile app and website developer)
Key functional responsibilities:
Organization of set of activities aimed at ensuring the operation of web systems and mobile applications
Key job responsibilities:
• Develop mobile apps for the Android and iOS platforms.
• Develop additional features of mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms.
• Maintain operation of mobile app.
• Participate in the design of mobile application architecture and web projects (including UI, UX).
• Develop / coordinate technical tasks and estimate labor costs for implementation;
• Development of server and client web-applications;
• Participation in testing, code optimization and modernization of existing projects;
• Interact with customers and internal departments (managers, designers).
• Consultation of other specialists on technical issues;
• Ability to solve assigned tasks with high quality and on time.
Higher technical education in the field of information technologies. Possession of specific international certificates will be advantage
Desired work experience, professional competence and personal qualities:
· Experience in mobile application development (more than 2 years), experience in website development (more than 3 years).
· Experience in client-server applications development.
· Knowledge of CSS and HTML, Cocoa Touch, Xcode integrated development environment, Objective-C programming language, Java for Android development.
· Knowledge of HTTP, XML, JSON, SQL, GIT, SVN, SQL, SQLite, the principles of object-oriented programming, DBMS.
· Knowledge of Android and iOS SDK, design patterns, common libraries and architecture of iOS, Android, scripting programming languages (Ruby, Python), principles of client-server model of application interaction, MVC;
· Knowledge of application release requirements in the AppStore and Play Market;
· Required skills to work with Core Data;
· Implemented mobile applications hosted on the App Store and Play Market.
· PHP 5 and higher;
· Experience in writing triggers;
· Preferred experience with CMS WordPress, PHP frameworks, bootstrap;
· Knowledge of Kotlin will be an advantage;
· Knowledge of automated testing techniques of code and interface.
· Ability to use the main developer tools (task tracker, version control system, code review system).
· Ability to write well commented code.
· Teamwork skills.
Language skills, including state language:
Ability to understand technical documentation in English (intermediate degree). For citizens of Kazakhstan – knowledge of Kazakh and Russian is obligatory, for international applicants – knowledge of Kazakh and Russian would be an advantage.
Final date of CV submission:
Until the selection of suitable candidates