Senior manager, Department of IT architecture
Main functional responsibilities of the department:
Department of IT architecture is responsible for planning of IT architecture – University’s infrastructure, implementation and support of the decisions that compose IT-infrastructure.
Main functional duties:
Senior manager’s duties include as follows:
– Selection and analysis of implementation technologies and IT integration, enterprise IT applications.
– Formation of a logical and technological model of the IT infrastructure.
– Design of architecture of IT-infrastructure.
– Project management of IT implementation and integration , enterprise applications.
– Management in projects of application development and the process of enhancing their quality and efficiency.
– Development and approval of regulatory and technical documentation regarding the IT infrastructure
– Development and approval of documents (technical specifications, draft contracts, expert opinions, etc.) for the procurement of goods, works and services.
Higher technical education
Desired work experience (duration, sphere and other):
Work experience – not less than 4 years. Experience of implementing infrastructure decisions (not less than 2 large projects).
Work experience in a managerial position (or a manager of software and infrastructure projects) is not less than 1 years.
Professional competence and personal qualities:
– Knowledge of SOA conception and design experience of SOA applications, applying one of the products: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Sun GlassFish, SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Application Server, MS SharePoint or any equivalent.
– Advanced user and experience of enterprise applications integration (EAI), applying system bus, integration adapters and web-services.
– Experience of architecture design and functionality of web-oriented IT, including application of various technologies RICH Client;
– Advanced user and ability to apply national and international standards in the field of IT.
– Knowledge and ability to apply notations of business-process description and formalization of software requirements (UML, BPMN, IDEF).
– Advanced knowledge and experience in designing logical and physical data models.
– Skills to work with DBMS Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL or MySQL, knowledge of Cache or Sybase is desirable.
– Advanced user and understanding principles of key data transfer and exchange protocols;
– Advanced knowledge and experience in project management for the creation and development of information systems.
– Knowledge of the methodology for calculating the volumes of the necessary temporary, material and human resources for the implementation of tasks.
– Knowledge of risk management principles.
– Advanced user of operating systems Linux and MS Windows.
– Knowledge of software products line-up of primary vendors (Oracle, IBM, Microsoft).
Language skills, including state language:
Knowledge of English at the intermediate level and above. For citizens of Kazakhstan – knowledge of Kazakh and Russian is obligatory, for international applicants – knowledge of Kazakh and Russian would be an advantage.
Until the selection of suitable candidates