Senior manager of Campus Security Services of “Nazarbayev University”
Key functions and tasks of the Entity:
– Development, internal control and coordination of security work at the University.
– Carrying out organizational and technical measures to ensure safe working, studying and living conditions on the territory of the University.
– Organization and coordination of the security activities at the University, including internal control over observance by employees, students and visitors of the requirements of the legislation on safety.
– Coordination of activities and implementation of internal security control at the University and its organizations.
– Coordination of activities and implementation of internal control efficiency of the equipment of the checking of management systems by access (hereinafter – CMSA) and systems of videosupervision (hereinafter – SVS).
– Coordination of activities and implementation of internal control on information security issues
Key and functional objectives of the position
– Participation in the work of the Service for organizational and technical measures to ensure safe working conditions, study and stay at the University.
– Participation in the organization and coordination of work on security at the University, including internal control over compliance with the requirements of security legislation by employees, students and visitors.
– Participation in the coordination of activities and implementation of internal security control at the University and its organizations.
– Coordination of work on ensuring security at the University, including measures for anti-terrorist protection, and emergency situations, including interaction with the authorized state bodies and representatives of the University organizations.
– Monitoring of security conditions studying, working and living on campus, involving, if necessary, representatives and/or experts of structural divisions and organizations of the University to carry out the relevant checks.
– Participation in the development, implementation and effective functioning of the security management system at the University, as well as coordination of the development and implementation of internal documents on security management and anti-terrorist protection.
– Part in the investigation of accidents, development of measures for their prevention.
– Coordination of work to ensure security on the territory of the University, including compliance with the access and intra-regime, detection and suppression of hooliganism, violence, fraud and other criminal and illegal manifestations that pose a threat to the life and health of employees and students.
– Control over operation, maintenance and repair of CMSA and SVS equipment.
– The coordinate information security in the University and its organizations.
– Participation in the processes of identification, assessment, management, control and monitoring of security risks within the integrated risk management system.
– Implementation of other functions, taking into account the assigned tasks of the University management on safety and labour protection, health and environment.
Higher education in the specialty corresponding to the position, legal.
Work experience (duration, field, specialization, etc.)
– with Master’s degree, professional experience should be not less than 5 years in the areas corresponding to functional areas of a specific position;
– with Specialist or Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 7 years in the areas corresponding to functional areas of a given position in the public service, international and/or national companies, or at least 3 years of work experience at the «Nazarbayev University»;
– At least 7 years of experience in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of this position, in the security system and/or in the field of information technology, including at least 5 years in the information security.
– Experience with equipments of CMSA and SVS.
Professional skills and personal characteristics
Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience in working with foreign personnel, including presentation and correspondence. Experience of interaction with state and foreign organizations in the areas of the Service. Knowledge of the Labor legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the criminal code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Ability to work in a team, stress resistance, communication skills, responsibility, ability to efficiently and constructively solve tasks.
Fluency in Russian and Kazakh languages, English to the extent necessary for the performance of functional duties.
High level of PC proficiency (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office)
Courses/trainings in the field of security
– Information security management system according to international standards ISO / IEC 27001, 27002;
– Safety and labour protection. Industrial safety. Fire safety.
– The information security risk management.
– Investigation of incidents
It will be an advantage to have certificates
– According to the international standard ISO 27001.
– Ethical hacking and penetration testing «Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)».
– Investigation of hacker incidents «Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (СHFI)».
Deadline for CV submission:
To the selection of the candidate corresponding to the above-mentioned requirements