Senior manager of Business Incubator
Key and functional tasks of the department
1) Development and implementation of tools to support innovative projects (startups) at an early stage of development;
2) Popularization and training of technological entrepreneurship basics;
3) Organization and provision of business incubation services for innovative projects.
Key and functional tasks of the position
1) Elaboration and implementation of tools for effective support of innovative projects at an early stage of development;
2) Support in delivering of business incubation services;
3) Negotiations with potential clients, drafting contracts, assistance in concluding and implementing partnership agreements;
4) Establishment of mutually beneficial relationships with business partners, mentors, experts interested in cooperation with the business incubator within the framework of ongoing activities;
5) Expansion and update of the database of innovative projects of interest to the Business Incubator;
6) Monitoring of of innovative projects implementation;
7) Participation in the implementation of a set of measures aimed at accelerating the development of innovative projects implemented on the basis of the Innovation Cluster of Nazarbayev University;
8) Implementation of a set of measures aimed at attracting external sources of financing for innovative projects.
Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in the field: business administration, economics and marketing, innovation management, strategic management, innovation development, natural sciences, engineering sciences. Diploma of completion of a foreign university is welcome.
Desired professional experience
Work experience in the field of innovations development, management of innovative/technological projects for at least 2 years.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as a member of the domestic and international team;
Experience of work with representatives of different cultures;
Ability to function effectively within the limited time constraints;
Reports, policy briefs, letters writing skills;
Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Proficiency in languages
Kazakh (oral / written) – fluent [preferable];
English (oral / written) – fluent [required];
Russian (oral / written) – fluent [required].
A highly trained PC user (Microsoft Office)
Until position is filled