Researcher assistant of Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
Key tasks of laboratory/unit
Researches in the field of bioinformatics, systems biology and analysis of big genomics and multi-omics data
Key job responsibilities:
1) Under the guidance of responsible researcher perform scientific researches (stages, tasks) of research project.
2) Participation in conducting of experiments, conducting observations and measurements, compose their descriptions and formulating conclusions.
3) Study of scientific and technical information, domestic and foreign experience on the research topic.
4) Compose reports (sections of the report) on the research topic or its section (stage, task).
5) Participation in implementation of the research and development results.
6) Participation in design of publications on the results of work, scientific papers (articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals, conferences proceedings, thematic collections)
Graduate degree in the following specialties: Bioinformatics/Mathematics/ Computer Science/Mathematical Biology/Biomedical Engineering/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, other):
More than 2 years of work experience. With master degree diploma – without requirements to work experience. Experience in research projects and research articles preparation are desirable.
Desirable: knowledge of Python, Java, C/C++, R, Matlab, other programming languages.
Responsibility, teamwork, aspiration for training and professional development.
Proficiency in languages:
Good knowledge of English and Russian languages. Kazakh language is desirable.
OS Windows / Linux, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Final date of CV submission:
January 30, 2019.
Ulykbek Kairov – Head of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Laboratory, email@example.com