Researcher/analyst at the Center for Development of Economic Modeling
Key and functional objectives of the unit
· Conduct research, provide information and advisory services in macroeconomic and monetary policy as well as financial sector;
· Prepare analytical materials, reports, references and public information and analytical bulletins as part of the Center’s tasks;
· Establish interaction and cooperation with local and foreign research centers, as well as international organizations and public authorities in macroeconomic and monetary policy as well as financial sector;
· Participate in designing and delivering research programs of the Fund in macroeconomic and monetary policy as well as in financial sector.
Key and functional objectives of the position
· Collecting/structuring macroeconomic data by various countries;
· Collecting/structuring financial time series;
· Retrieving data from electronic databases and other public sourcs;
· Building macroeconomic and empirical finance models in cooperation with academics;
· Simulation of macroeconomic and financial models;
· Projecting primary macroeconomic variables for a group of countires;
· Projecting primary financial variables;
· Creation of new ideas for research in macroeconomics and finance;
· Updating and adapting existing models to more advanced analysis methods.
· Higher vocational education (additional higher education or master’s degree in economics, finance, management) from a western university or famous universities in Australia, Singapore, Russia;
· With a master’s degree in mathematics, the bachelor’s degree in economics / finance is a must.
Professional experience sought (duration, field, industry, etc.)
· Working experience is optional.