Manager (Organizational Development) the Department of Human Resources Management
Key and functional tasks of the department:
– development and implementation of HR strategy of the University;
– development and implementation of regulatory policy documents related to human resources management systems, motivation and incentives for workers, training and development, formation of personnel reserve of the Company, social policy;
– analysis of business processes, organizational structures and determining personnel requirements;
– maintaining documentation on personnel records management in English.
– work with foreign staff.
Key and functional tasks of the position:
– analysis, coordination and monitoring of bylaws of the University’s structural divisions and job descriptions of administrative staff;
– participation in implementation and development of the University’s administrative staff performance evaluation system;
– participation in development and implementation of HR- systems and programs, aimed at increasing organizational efficiency and achievement of the University’s strategic goals;
– analysis and development of the University’s organizational culture;
– analysis and development of suggestions for HR-systems and programs development and improvement based on benchmarking of international practices;
– participation in academic staff performance evaluation system implementation and development;
– participation in overall coordination of organizational change processes;
– participation in organizational analysis;
– participation in development and implementation of talent management strategy;
– participation in development and implementation of the University’s HR policy;
– participation in development and implementation of policies on career development and the University’s internal reserve;
– conduction of surveys, analysis of results, making suggestions to University management based on received results;
– drafting rules and bylaws on University human resources management;
– consultation and methodological support of the University employees regarding the issues, falling within the Department`s competence;
– coordination of the work of private entities with respect to organizational development and other issues falling within his/her competence;
– maintenance of high-level of personal and professional fair practices and to act as an ethical agent, promoting University values, integrity and accountability culture in University and its organizations;
– participation in the processes of risk identification, assessment, management, control, monitoring and generation of relevant reports within the boundaries of supervising area;
– execution of other assignments from the Director of the Department and the University’s management in a timely and proper manner within the framework of his/her responsibilities and powers.
Higher professional, preferably obtained at higher education institutions with English language of instruction. Priority specializations:
human resources management;
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other)
Working experience should correspond to one of the following requirements:
– with Master`s degree – at least 1 years of working experience in the areas, corresponding to functional areas of specific position in the public service or in international and/or national companies; or
– with Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree – at least 3 years of working experience in the areas, corresponding to functional areas of specific position in a public service or in international and/or national companies; or
– at least 2 years of working experience in the autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University”.
CIPD, SHRM professional certificates would be an asset.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
– commitment to University goals and values;
– critical thinking;
– building effective relations;
– interpersonal skills;
– ability to work in team and individually;
– developed leadership skills
Knowledge of human resources management processes and tools, including, training and development, recruitment and adaptation; organizational analysis and HR administration. Project and change management skills; presentations skills, analytical abilities.
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English languages;
Computer skills (programs, computer literacy):
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and 1C: Enterprise.
Final date of CV submission
Open until filled.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.