Manager of the Office for Coordination of International Contracts
Key and functional tasks of the department
– optimization of business processes between the structural divisions of the University and strategic academic partners of the University regarding the procedure of contracting and monitoring;
– development the University-based platform for experience and informational exchange among the structural divisions of the University;
– formation and operational support of a unified system of files for contracts with the strategic academic partners of the University;
– monitoring of services, provided by the University strategic academic partners, regarding their compliance with contract terms and scopes of services;
– preparation of the analysis of services provided by the strategic academic partners of the University, upon the University management request.
Key and functional tasks of the position
– participation in negotiations for contracts with the strategic academic partners of the University on provision of consultant services;
– drafting documents (contracts, agreements, additional agreements);
– management of an approval process by relevant structural divisions of the University as well as by the strategic academic partners of the University;
– operational support of the process of signing and registration of contracts;
– tracking the timely submission and review of reports, received from the strategic academic partners of the University;
– monitoring the completeness of reports on services, rendered by the partners;
– updating of the information resource on the internal portal of the University for the exchange of experience and information between the University’s schools and departments on the issues of concluding and executing;
– formation and operational support of the system of files on contracts with the strategic academic partners of the University;
– as the result of monitoring, preparation of summary analysis of the implementation of contracts across the University’s strategic academic partners and the preparation of analytical notes on the results of coordination, upon request;
– provision of advise and methodological support in the areas of competence of the Office.
Higher professional, preferably from the higher education institutions with English language of instruction. Prioritized areas of occupation:
Desired professional experience
Working experience should correspond to one of the following requirements:
– with Master`s degree – at least 1 years of working experience in the areas, corresponding to functional areas of specific position in the public service or in international and/or national companies; or
– with Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree – at least 3 years of working experience in the areas, corresponding to functional areas of specific position in a public service or in international and/or national companies; or
– at least 2 years of working experience in the autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University”.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Analytical skills, skills for preparation of briefing notes and presentations, drafting agreements, including international, knowledge of legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, team work abilities, communication skills and responsibility.
Proficiency in languages
Fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English languages.
High level of proficiency in PC (Microsoft Office)
Deadline for CV submission
Recruitment is open until the candidate, meeting the above mentioned requirements, is selected.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.