Private Institution «Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Education»
Manager of Dean’s office , PI «NUGSE» (Dean’s assistant)
Key functional duties
– Quality and timely execution of Dean’s orders within the framework of official duties.
Key positional duties
– Planning, developing and maintaining the Dean’s schedule;
– Fulfilling the Dean’s tasks (document signing, organization of meetings and Dean’s business trips);
– Processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence of the School;
– Taking control over the timely and quality execution of the Dean’s control documents and tasks;
– Registration and processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence in the electronic document management system;
– Communication with other institutions and organizations in the public and private sectors;
– Making records and ensuring the safety of documents and school records accepted for safekeeping.
– Higher education;
– The lowest required academic degree is Master’s degree.
Required professional exprience (duration, field)
– Work experience in the specialization is not less than 2 years in the area corresponding to the functional area of the specific position;
– Experience in the intercultural environment is desirable.
– Analytical skills, ability to establish successful professional relations with people at various state and government levels in Russian, Kazakh and English.
– Ability to function effectively within tight deadlines;
– Knowledge of legislation in the field of document management and records management;
– Organizational skills;
– Ability to work both individually and in a team;
– Ability to work with representatives of different cultures;
Personal competences and qualities
Communicative, initiative, responsible and creative
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages):
Excellent speaking and writing skills of Kazakh, Russian, English (advanced).
High level of computer skills (OS Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Excel).
Deadline for sending CVs
Until the position is filled. Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org in Kazakh and English languages. Please indicate “CV for position of Manager (Dean’s assistant)” in the e-mail heading.