Manager of Business Incubator
Key and functional tasks of the department
1) Development and implementation of an educational course on innovative entrepreneurship;
2) Development of a critical mass of participants for Business Incubation and Business acceleration programs through popularization of technological entrepreneurship and motivation of a potential target audience for the creation of a high-tech business;
3) Organization and provision of Business incubation of innovative projects;
4) Development and conduction of educational activities to increase investment literacy and culture.
Key and functional tasks of the position
1) Search and attraction of business trainers for conduction of educational activities within the framework of Business Incubation program and individual events to motivate and form a critical mass out of the target audience;
2) Search and attraction of business partners, mentors, experts interested in cooperation within the framework of ongoing educational activities, as a part of Business incubation of innovative projects;
3) Provision of support to innovative projects in obtaining Business Incubation services;
4) Expansion and updating of the database of potential investors interested in investing in innovative projects of the Business Incubator;
5) Participation in the implementation of a set of measures aimed at accelerating the development of innovative projects implemented on the basis of the Innovation Cluster of Nazarbayev University;
6) Formation of a budget, conclusion of contracts etc.
Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in one of the following areas: business administration, economics and marketing, innovation management, strategic management, innovation development, natural sciences, engineering sciences. Diploma of completion of a foreign university is welcome.
Desired professional experience
Experience in the development, organization and administration of educational programs at the School of Business of a Kazakhstani or foreign university.
Experience of conducting various events and activities, especially in the areas of education/ innovations/ business development.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Ability to work effectively on an individual basis, as well as a member of Kazakhstani and international team;
Experience of working with representatives of different cultures;
Ability to function effectively within the limited time constraints;
Reports, policy briefs, official letters writing skills;
Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Proficiency in languages
Kazakh (oral / written) – fluent [preferable];
English (oral / written) – fluent [required];
Russian (oral / written) – fluent [required].
A highly trained PC user (Microsoft Office etc.)
Until position is filled