Manager in the Service administrative complex of the Department of Non-Residential Premises and Event Management of University Service Management private entity
Key functions and tasks of the Entity:
Organizing a range of event aimed at managerial, administrative, information, documentation, maintenance, social and cultural support and any other services, operation support of Nazarbayev University clinics and СF University Medical Center.
Provision of equipment and maintenance of administration and other buildings, engineering infrastructure, property, equipment, inventory, transport, technical and other resources for smooth functioning of СF University Medical Center and AOE “Nazarbayev University”.
Performing administrative and business activities to ensure maintenance of Nazarbayev University buildings and facility:
1) Make daily inspections to ensure all non-residential premises of hospital buildings are kept clean and tidy and comply with the sanitary and hygienic norms as provided by the “Sanitary and Epidemiological Requirements to educational institutions for children and teenagers”;
2) Make daily assessment of technical and sanitary characteristics of hospital premises, maintain control over elimination of deficiencies and coordinate repair and construction works;
3) Keeping executive documentation (summary monthly report, budgeting, invoices, work completion statements, etc.) within his/her duties;
4) Participating in preparing premises to autumn and winter period;
5) Overseeing issuance and receipt of inventories and any other required equipment within his/her duties;
6) Drawing acts to write off damaged or missing fixed assets and inventories;
7) Be involved in fixed asset and supplies count which Manager is accountable for;
8) Provide the safety of entrusted tangibles in cooperation with structural divisions and security service;
9) Acting as a link between production divisions of the Entity and relevant University divisions, staff members, faculty, students and visitors. Providing full service and communication support for smooth operation of University buildings;
10) Monitoring over services provision by outsourcing companies within his/her duties;
11) Be involved in development of internal policies and procedures (technical regulations of cooperation, job descriptions, quantitative requirements, etc.) in liaison with relevant structural divisions of the University and Entity;
12) Be involved in the Service budget request drawing up for a relevant financial year in accordance with the Entity budget items administered by the Service, within his/her duties.
University degree (service management, hotel management, international relations, foreign languages, management, economics would be an asset). Records keeping and management skills, fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English (at least elementary level); any other language skills would be an asset.
Required work experience (duration, field)
At least 1 year of work experience preferably in service management, international cooperation or tourism, or similar positions in education or service entities. Work experience with international employees would be an asset.
Professional skills and personal characteristics
· Answering calls, receipt and processing of requests;
· Records keeping;
· Business correspondence;
· Knowledge of health, safety and fire safety rules;
· Ensuring inventory and logistics support of buildings;
· Interpersonal skills, proactivity, can-do attitude to work, commitment, creativity and good team player
Language requirements (indicate the languages you speak including Kazakh)
Fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English (at least elementary level)
Expert user of PC (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office)