Department of Integrated Academic Health System
Primary functions of the Department
– Assistance in the implementation of the University’s policy on the integration of medical education, science and practical health;
– Collaboration with organizations of medical education, science and practical health of the Republic of Kazakhstan – – Collaboration with the strategic partners of the University in the part of creating an integrated academic healthcare system, including the establishment of the National Scientific Oncology Center
– Participation in the development, planning, and monitoring of the implementation of the strategic documents of the University in the part of an integrated academic health system;
– Participation in coordination of the activities of «University Medical Center» CF, «National Laboratory Astana» “Center for Life Sciences” and the School of Medicine in the framework
of the integrated academic health system;
– Participation in the development of regulatory and other documents necessary for the effective operation and development of the integrated academic health system;
Higher education in medicine, specialization in the organization of health care, management and hospital management.
Work experience in medicine or in medical education. Experience in state, hospital, commercial management or international organizations.
With Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 3 years in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of the position, international and/or national companies, or at least 2 years of work experience at the Nazarbayev University ;
with Master’s degree, professional experience should be not less than 1 year in the areas corresponding to functional areas of the position.
Professional competence and personal qualities
Ability to work effectively individually, as well as in the local and international teams.
Experience working with representatives of different cultures.
Communicative, stressful and able to take responsibility for decisions made.
English, Russian, Kazakh
High level of PC skills (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office)
Final date of CV submission
Open until filled.