Manager the Department of Human Resources Management
Key and functional tasks of the department:
– development and implementation of HR strategy of the University;
– development and implementation of regulatory policy documents related to human resources management systems, motivation and incentives for workers, training and development, formation of personnel reserve of the Company, social policy;
– analysis of business processes, organizational structures and determining personnel requirements;
– maintaining documentation on personnel records management in English.
– work with foreign staff.
Key and functional tasks of the position:
– development and implementation of effective staff training and
development system using and within the framework of all available University resources;
– evaluation and analysis of organization’s training needs;
– for the purposes of employees’ professional and career development, organization, consultation and overall coordination of employees individual development planning process (IDP) together with heads of structural divisions and employees;
– analysis, budgeting and monitoring of the training plan of the University employees;
– analysis and selection of trainings/seminars, as well as administration and organization of corporate trainings/seminars; cooperation with companies offering educational programs and trainings;
– organization of competition for Talap scholarship awarding, administration of financing and further monitoring of educational process of scholarship holders, as well as advisory services for scholarship holders;
– administration and monitoring of training contracts with administrative structural divisions’ staff;
– coordination of Schools’ staff training contracts monitoring;
– coordination of administrative structural divisions’ staff needs for training;
– participation in training and development planning for the University’s academic staff;
– participation in developing rules and bylaws in the area of the University’s human resources management;
– consultation and methodological support of the University employees regarding the issues, falling within the Department`s competence;
– coordinating work of private entities with respect to staff training and development;
– maintenance of high-level of personal and professional fair practices and to act as an ethical agent, promoting University values, integrity and accountability culture in University and its organizations;
– participation in the processes of risk identification, assessment, management, control, monitoring and generation of relevant reports within the boundaries of supervising area;
– execution of other assignments from the Director of the Department and the University’s management in a timely and proper manner within the framework of his/her responsibilities and powers.
Higher professional, preferably obtained at higher education institutions with English language of instruction. Priority specializations:
human resources management;
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other)
Working experience should correspond to one of the following requirements:
– with Master`s degree – at least 1 years of working experience in the areas, corresponding to functional areas of specific position in the public service or in international and/or national companies; or
– with Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree – at least 3 years of working experience in the areas, corresponding to functional areas of specific position in a public service or in international and/or national companies; or
– at least 2 years of working experience in the autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University”.
CIPD, SHRM professional certificates would be an asset.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
– commitment to University goals and values;
– critical thinking;
– building effective relations;
– interpersonal skills;
– ability to work in team and individually;
– developed leadership skills
Knowledge of processes and tools in the area of the staff training and development; ability to organize training and talent development; ability to plan training needs; budgeting skills, presentation skills, project management skills; analytical abilities.
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English languages;
Computer skills (programs, computer literacy):
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and 1C: Enterprise.
Final date of CV submission
Open until filled.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.