Manager of Business Incubator
Key and functional tasks of the department
1) Development and implementation of tools to support innovative projects (startups) at an early stage of development;
2) Popularization and training of technological entrepreneurship basics;
3) Organization and provision of business incubation services for innovative projects.
Key and functional tasks of the position
1) Conduct marketing campaigns and other activities aimed at attracting innovative projects, start-up companies to participate in the business incubation program;
2) Provide support in delivering of business incubation services;
3) Negotiations with potential clients, drafting contracts, assistance in concluding and implementing partnership agreements;
4) Expand and update the database of innovative projects of interest to the Business Incubator;
5) Participate in the implementation of a set of measures aimed at accelerating the development of innovative projects implemented on the basis of the Innovation Cluster of Nazarbayev University;
6) Monitor the development of innovative projects;
7) Participate in the implementation of a set of measures aimed at implementing the corporate acceleration program: finding and attracting customer companies, defining and setting tasks/ objectives, etc.
Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in the field: business administration, economics and marketing, innovation management, strategic management, innovation development, natural sciences, engineering sciences. Diploma of completion of a foreign university is welcome.
Desired professional experience
Work experience in the field of innovations development, management of innovative/technological projects for at least 1 year.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and as a member of the domestic and international team;
Experience of work with representatives of different cultures;
Ability to function effectively within the limited time constraints;
Reports, policy briefs, letters writing skills;
Interpersonal and organizational skills.
Proficiency in languages
Kazakh (oral / written) – fluent [preferable];
English (oral / written) – fluent [required];
Russian (oral / written) – fluent [required].
A highly trained PC user (Microsoft Office)
Until position is filled