Main departmental duties
Research and development activities in biology and bioinformatics
Master’s degree in the following specialties: Biology/Biomedical Engineering/ Biotechnology
Main postal duties
1) Under the guidance of responsible investigator perform scientific research and development of separate sections (stages, tasks) of research project.
2) Participation in performance of experiments, conducting observations and measurements, compose their descriptions and formulating conclusions.
3) Study of scientific and technical information, domestic and foreign experience on the research topic.
4) Compose reports (sections of the report) on the research topic or its section (stage, task).
5) Participation in implementation of the research and development results.
6) Participation in design of publications on the results of work, scientific papers (articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals, conferences proceedings, thematic collections)
Experience (duration, field or other)
2 years or more of work experience in a research setting is required. Experience in conducting or participation in research projects and writing of research papers is required.
Professional competencies and personal characteristics
Expertise in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry. Personal qualities: responsibility, teamwork, motivation for training and professional development.
Knowledge of languages, including State language
Russian, Kazakh, English
Knowledge of basic computer programs (Microsoft Windows)
Deadline for CV submission