Head of Project Office
Key and functional tasks of the department
Attraction, administration and support of contract research, projects, grants of the institution.
Key and functional tasks of the position
1) Organization of work of the Project Office;
2) timely and high-quality execution of all tasks and functions of the Project Office;
3) organizing events to attract new projects, negotiating with potential customers;
4) search for customers for new projects;
5) participation in the process of developing rules, regulations and other documents governing the implementation of projects in the institution.
Higher education in the field of management, engineering and natural sciences, economics, finance. A diploma of graduation from a foreign university and a master’s degree are welcome.
Required professional background (duration, sphere, branches and etc.)
At least 7 years of experience in administration and in working with projects, the presence in the portfolio of large successfully implemented projects. Management experience of at least 5 years.
Professional knowledge and personal attributes
Project management skills, organizational skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork and leadership skills as needed, stress resistance. Analytical abilities (make a forecast based on available data), the skills of preparing reports, analytical notes. Ability to work with representatives of different cultures and ages. IPMA, PRINCE certificate and knowledge / methodology in the field of project and program management are welcome.Analytical skills (make projections based on available data), reporting skills, analytical notes. Ability to work with people of different cultures and ages
Level of language proficiency, including state, (indicate languages)
Fluency in English and Russian. Knowledge of the Kazakh language is welcome.
Computer skills (programmes, level)
High level of PC ownership, MS Project.
Curriculum vitae submittal target
Until position is filled.