Key and functional tasks of the position:
1) providing administrative, visa, logistical support for the faculty and their families, international specialists on a constant basis during their arrival and subsequent stay on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan within labor, study contracts, interinstitutional agreements, exchange and studying abroad programs;
2) participation in orientation program and consultation of foreign faculty and their families, international specialists;
3) participation in development of policies, rules and criteria for arrival/departure and support of faculty (social policy, visa support, policy on annual leaves, accommodation rules, etc.);
4) maintenance of official correspondence with foreign partners, government agencies of RK;
5) within the competence of Department, participation in the processes of initiation, development of draft agreements (memoranda, contracts, agreements) concluded with foreign partners and education and science organizations;
6) participation in support of short-term curriculum, student exchange programs for foreign students and University students.
Higher education with a priority given to the candidates, majoring at international relations, public administration, management in education, social sciences (management, tourism), and humanities (law/international law).
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other):
– For Bachelor’s degree candidates/specialists at least 3-
professional experience (duration, sphere, etc.) year work experience in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of a specific position in the public service, international and/or national companies OR at least 2 years of work experience at the University.
– With Master’s degree at least 1 year of professional experience in the sphere corresponding to the functional areas of a specific position OR at least 2 years of work experience at the University.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities:
Ability to effectively execute responsibilities within international setting, working in team and in collaboration with international staff.
Communication, ability to cope with stress and conflict management skills, responsibility
Proficiency in languages, including state language:
Fluent Kazakh, Russian, and English
Computer skills (programs, computer literacy):
High proficiency in PC (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office)
Deadline for CV submission:
Until position is filled