Engineer, Renewable Energy test site
Key and functional tasks of the Department
1) The development of renewable energy test site as a platform for research and development work, the development of start-up companies’ projects, as well as small and medium businesses (hereinafter – SMB);
2) The development of cooperation with schools and research centers of the Nazarbayev University to generate innovative projects;
3) Formation community of industry experts, developers, technology entrepreneurs and investors.
Key and functional tasks of the position
– Development and implementation of automation control and data collection schemes for the operation of the Renewable energy test site’s facilities;
– Development of automation schemes for engineering systems of heating, ventilation and power supply.
– Selection and adjustment of measuring instruments for existing energy systems.
– Development of reporting documentation on maintenance and adjustment of installed measuring instruments.
– Maintenance of working capacity of engineering systems and equipment of the Renewable energy test site.
Higher technical education
Required professional experience
– At least 2 years of experience in the engineering field;
– Knowledge on the methods of building control systems based on microprocessor technology;
– Knowledge of the principles of building automated management systems and archiving data.
– Knowledge of system and electrical engineering, means of industrial automation
– Practical skills of development, debugging, implementation and maintenance of automated management systems software (preferably).
-Rules, norms and requirements of safety, labor protection, fire safety and industrial sanitation;
Professional competence and personal qualities
– Striving for self-improvement
– Skill to work in team
– Willingness to realize its potential
Proficiency in languages
Russian, Kazakh, Ability to understand technical literature in English
Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, skills in CAD programs (SolidWorks), programming skills (C ++, PHP or others)
Deadline for CV
Until position is filled.