Engineer, Digital prototyping laboratory FabLab
Key and functional tasks of the Department
– creation and development of infrastructure that facilitates the implementation of projects and the development of innovative products;
– implementation of projects based on the Digital Prototyping Laboratory;
– сreating a community of developers, technology entrepreneurs, creative people.
Key and functional tasks of the position
– implementation of interdisciplinary innovative projects (electronics, mechatronics, etc.) with the involvement of the University students on the basis of FabLab;
– development of electronic circuits, boards and devices for research and innovation projects of professors and scientists of the University;
– training on equipment for new users of Fab Lab;
– advising Fab Lab on engineering and technical issues;
– controlling the safe use of equipment by Fab Lab users in accordance with operating instructions and safety requirements;
– operation and maintenance of Fab Lab equipment
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in radio engineering and electronics, robotics, mechanical engineering. Diploma of completion of a foreign university is welcome.
Required professional experience
– experience in implementing engineering projects (electronics, mechatronics) for at least 3 years;
– experience in microcontroller and / or FPGA development – welcome
Professional competence and personal qualities
– Knowledge of electronic circuit diagrams;
– Skills of work with measuring equipment;
– Ability to develop printed circuit boards in specialized CAD systems (Altium, Eagle, Pcad or others)
– Experience in the creation of printed circuit boards, their installation and debugging
– Knowledge of rules, norms and requirements of safety, labor protection, fire safety and industrial sanitation
Proficiency in languages
Fluency in Russian;
Knowledge of English and Kazakh is welcome.
– High level of PC ownership (Microsoft Office)
– Knowledge of C / C ++ programming languages, Python – welcome
Deadline for CV
Prior to the selection of a candidate who meets the above requirements.