Economist, Department of Economic Planning and Analysis
Key and functional tasks of the Department
· Preparation of annual (intermediate term) budget of the Сenter;
· Control and analysis of actual execution of the budget;
· Oversight, control and management of budget ensuring efficient and responsible use of funds.
Key and functional tasks of the position
· Project development of NURIS prospective and current business plans, forecasted balance sheets and cash budget;
· Planning costs and profitability of NURIS;
· The analysis and control over a condition and results of financial and economic activity of the Center;
· Financial and business monitoring, development of proposals aimed to reduce production costs, to strengthen financial discipline;
· Monitoring of financial plan and budget implementation, implementation of working plan, services, economical and effective expenses of material and financial resources, targeted use of funds.
Higher economic or financial education
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other)
Work experience more than one year.
Availability of analytical skills, knowledge of accounting, accounting management and budgeting techniques. Operational experience in financial and economic divisions. Experience of conducting business and official correspondence.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
Communication skills and ability to work in a team
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Kazakh, Russian, English
High level PC skills
Until position is filled