Digital Fabrication Laboratory “Fab Lab” Project Administrator
Key and functional tasks of the Department
1) Clerical work;
2) Interaction with visitors/residents;
3) Development of Fab Lab Kids;
4) Assistance in the development of infrastructure (procurement) and the creation of favorable conditions in coworking.
Key and functional tasks of the position
1) Clerical work: coordination and conclusion of contracts with teachers of courses and master classes, execution of orders for events, document preparation for procurement of consumables, interaction with partners, etc.
2) Interaction with the structural units of the institution on budgeting, preparation of reports;
3) Interaction with visitors of the digital prototyping laboratory “Fab Lab” on the provision of services (equipment booking, issuing subscriptions, consultation on the rules for using the equipment);
4) Procurement of fixed assets for equipping the Laboratory, including search for suppliers, preparation of technical specifications, etc .;
5) Development of the Fab Lab Kids area: interaction with schoolchildren and their parents, conclusion of contracts, market research, preparation of proposals for expanding the list of courses and master classes;
6) Assistance in organizing events (courses, workshops, competitions, hackathons) aimed at forming the community of the Fab Lab digital prototyping laboratory;
Higher technical or specialist degree in:
and other related fields, relevant to the activities of laboratory.
Desired professional experience (duration, sphere, and other)
Not less than 1 year in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of the department.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities
The ability to work effectively both on an individual basis and as a member of the team;
Experience with representatives of different cultures;
The ability to function effectively within tight deadlines;
Skills in preparing reports, analytical notes, letters;
Sociability and organizational skills.
Proficiency in languages, including state language, (list of languages)
Kazakh (oral / written) – fluent [preferable];
English (oral / written) – fluent [required];
Russian (oral / written) – advanced [required].
A highly trained PC user (Microsoft Office)
Until position is filled