Contracts General Manager
Key and functional tasks of the Department
· Market research for efficient procurement.
· Maintenance of suppliers registers.
· Interaction with suppliers in the organization of procurement.
· Organization of:
ü purchases of goods, works and services;
ü contract management;
ü acceptance of goods;
ü Work of a single warehouse of consumables and equipment for the educational and research process.
· Development of internal documentation in the area of procurement of goods, works, services.
· Equipping and providing an autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University”, laboratories of the Autonomous organization with necessary laboratory equipment, laboratory furniture, consumables, etc. in accordance with the Rules of procurement of goods, works, services of “Nazarbayev University”.
Key and functional tasks of the position
· Organizing and implementing effective and timely contract administration process;
· Coordination and distribution of functional responsibilities within the direction of contract management.
· Development of internal documents(bylaws, instructions, regulation) governing the activities of the University in procurement, supply chain management, implementation of approval, conclusion of contracts for the procurement of goods, works, services;
· Development, coordination with interested structural units and approval of standard contracts on procurement of goods, works, services.
· Negotiations and business correspondence with counterparties, negotiating the terms of procurement contracts.
· Analysis of contract terms and reliability of supply;
· Recommendations to requesting party / initiators on the terms of contracts.
Higher education level in supply chain management, logistics, law and /or economics, preferably obtained in higher education institution with English as the main language of instruction.
Required professional experience
· With PhD degree, professional experience should be not less than 3 years, including 1-2 years of managerial work experience;
· With Master’s degree, professional experience should be not less than 5 years, including 2-3 years of managerial work experience;
· With Specialist or Bachelor degree, work experience should be at least 7 years, including 2-3 years at managerial position, or at least 3 years of managerial work experience at the University and/or its organizations.
Professional competence and personal qualities
Professional competencies :
– knowledge of internal regulations governing procurement procedures in Nazarbayev University;
– research and analytical skills;
– skills of developing internal procurement documents of the organization;
– work experience on electronic trading platform and / or public procurement portal;
– skills on preparation and conduction of presentations / seminars on procurement
– commitment to the goals and values of the University;
– logical thinking;
– focus on results;
– skill to work in team;
– stress resistance.
Proficiency in languages
Fluent spoken and written Kazakh, Russian and English languages.
High level of proficiency in PC (Microsoft Windows) and organizational equipment.
Deadline for CV submission
Until position is filled.