NAC Analytica Corporate Fund
Assistant to the Chairman of the Management Board
Key and functional tasks
· Planning the working day of the Chairman of the Management Board: preparation and coordination of the schedule of meetings, visits, calls, receptions and other actions;
· Providing technical support to the Chairman of the Management Board: booking tickets, transport; organization of negotiations, meetings;
· Taking minutes and other documents recording the course and outcome of meetings, sessions, negotiations;
· Informing employees of the structural units of the Fund about the instructions and orders of the Chairman of the Management Board and monitoring their execution;
· Gathering information, preparing and providing analytical, information, reference and other reports to the Chairman of the Management Board;
· Records keeping, receiving correspondence addressed to the Chairman of the Management Board;
· Preparing sessions, meetings and discussions held by the Chairman of the Management Board. Collecting necessary materials, notifying participants about the time, place and agenda;
· Executing business assignments of the Chairman of the Management Board.
· Higher vocational education.
Desired professional experience (duration, field, industry, etc.)
· At least 2 years of work experience is desirable.
Professional knowledge and personal characteristics
· Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
· Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
· Punctuality, accuracy, attention to detail.
Level of language proficiency (specify languages), including state language
· English (oral / written) – fluent (mandatory);
· Russian (oral / written) – fluent (mandatory);
· Kazakh (oral / written) – fluency (preferable).
Personal computer skills (programs, level of skills)
· Well versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Deadline for submission of CV
· Until a candidate who meets the above requirements is selected.