Functional duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining the accounting estimates with suppliers of goods, works and services and with reporting persons;
- Conducting tax account on the VAT, preparing corresponding tax reports;
- Maintaining the salaries accounting and its corresponding taxes and allowances;
- Maintaining the tax accounting on the VAT, IPN, including the income of nonresidents, social tax, pension and social contributions, formation of the corresponding tax reports;
- Monitoring of the execution of contracts;
- Preparation of statistical accounting;
- Preparation three-year budget calls;
- Assistance in preparation of budget execution of the company’s annual budget;
- Calculation of representative event expenses;
- Calculation of travel expenses;
- Development of internal normative documents;
- Assistance in preparing a package of financial statements and conducting audit procedures
Business trips: Possible.
Education: Higher education, master degree is desirable.
Desired professional experience: No less than 2 years of professional experience in the spheres corresponding to the functional responsibilities of the position.
Professional knowledge and personal qualities:
- Analytical and project management skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Communication skills, responsibility.
Proficiency in languages, including state language (list of languages): Fluency in written and spoken Kazakh, Russian language. (English is desirable).
Computer skills: Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office package, Word, Excel, and 1C program.
Final date of CV submission: Until filling.
Detailed CV and cover letter should be sent to email address email@example.com indicating the vacant position.