- higher education in the specialty “Kazakh language and literature” / “Kazakh Philology”, Master’s degree in Education (“Kazakh language and literature”) / Master of Arts in Humanities (“Kazakh Philology”);
- minimum of 3 years of work experience teaching Kazakh;
- comprehensive knowledge of methodology of teaching Academic Kazakh;
- experience of teaching Kazakh on distant basis (e.g., Moodle, Adobe Connect);
- knowledge of English (intermediate).
- certification of completion of specialized course of teaching Kazakh as a foreign language and teaching adults are preferred;
- designing and teaching Academic Kazakh course appropriate for postgraduate research students;
- designing and implementing effective and innovative methods of online academic Kazakh language learning;
- consultations, tutoring and other writing support activities;
- cooperating with faculty of PI “NUGSE” to develop the work of an individual trajectory of teaching Master’s and PhD students as well as preparing the academic curriculum of Kazakh language.
- relevant teaching/work experience;
- ability to teach Kazakh to Master’s and PhD students;
- ability to conduct both face-to-face lessons and online courses;
- ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural team;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- excellent planning and organizational skill;
- ability to identify the specific needs of Master’s and PhD student and adjust teaching technics accordingly.
The award will be made to a candidate based on demonstrated qualifications and work experience.
Please send your CV’s and Cover letter in Kazakh and English by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org