NU Graduates shall:
- Possess an in-depth and sophisticated understanding of their domain of study.
- Be intellectually agile, curious, creative and open-minded.
- Be thoughtful decision makers who know how to involve others.
- Be entrepreneurial, self-propelling and able to create new opportunities.
- Be fluent and nuanced communicators across languages and cultures.
- Be cultured and tolerant citizens of the world.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity.
- Be prepared to take a leading role in the development of their country.