- Possess an in-depth and sophisticated understanding of their domain of study;
- Intellectually agile, curious, creative, and open-minded;
- Thoughtful decision-makers who know to involve others;
- Entrepreneurial, self-propelling and able to create new opportunities;
- Fluent and nuanced communicators across languages and cultures;
- Cultured and tolerant citizens of the world while being good citizens of their respective countries;
- Possess high personal integrity; and
- Prepared to take a leading role in the development of their country.