Announcement for selection of the company for voluntary insurance of movable and immovable property for 2020
Autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University”, Nur-Sultan, Kabanbay Batyr, 53, announces a competition for the selection of companies for insurance of movable and immovable property, on the following types of risks:
- a lightning strike;
- fuel or transformer explosion;
- falling of manned flying objects or their fragments or cargo on the property;
- natural disasters;
- water-flood as a result of accidents of water-supply, sewage, heating and fire extinguishing systems, water-flood from neighboring premises;
- illegal actions of third parties: vandalism, burglary, robbery;
- electricity effects to the equipment.
The competition is open for potential insurance companies, with the following requirements:
- a valid license to carry out insurance activities on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (copy of license);
- financial strength rating shall be at least B based on А.М.Best rating agency scale or B+ based on Standart&Poor`s long-term credit rating agency scale or equivalent rating of Fitch and Moody agencies;
- experience in the insurance market without revocation and suspension of licenses for insurance activity for at least 3 (three) years;
- continuous compliance with the prudential norms established by the authorized state body (the authorized state body data) during the last twelve consecutive months prior to the date of the proposal from the insurance company;
- insurance organization is included in the first twenty insurance companies by class of “general insurance” with the highest amount of equity, according to the authorized state body.
Commercial offers for the competition should be presented or sent by potential companies to Nur-Sultan, 010000, “Nazarbayev University”, Kabanbay Batyr, 53, block C2, office №5051.
The offer should specify the maximum insurance rate, as well as the size and conditions of the franchise for each group of assets.
The deadline for submission of the application is February 19, 2020 12-00.
- The list of property (value of the property listed is approximate and will be specified)(download).
For more information, please contact:
+7(7172)70-66-71 Asset Management Department, contact person – Yessenov S.