Center for Life Sciences, National Laboratory Astana at Nazarbayev University cordially invites you to participate in the 3rd International Conference on “Personalized Medicine and Global Health”, to be held in Astana on September 15, 2017.
Scientists from leading universities; senior management of research organizations, educational institutions, healthcare industry representatives, officials and representatives of government of Kazakhstan are expected to attend this year’s conference.
The purpose of the 3rd International Conference “Personalized Medicine and Global Health” is to develop a deeper understanding of key research questions, challenges, approaches and results in the area of Personalized Medicine and Global Health. It also aims to promote international cooperation in the field of biomedicine and global health, to generate ideal conditions to transform achievements from multi-omics technologies, bioinformatics and systems biology in a new medical platform for preventive and precision medicine in society.
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Multi-omics and applications
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Advances and Challenges in Personalized Medicine
- Medical Genetics
- Data analytics
- Microbiome and precision medicine
- Cellular technologies
- Health determinants
Find more datailes on the official Conference website.
THE OFFICIAL CONFERENCE LANGUAGE:
Nazarbayev University, 53 Kabanbay Batyr avenue, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan (the venue will be confirmed)
- Online registration of Conference participants:
Registration starts: June 15, 2017;
Registration ends: August 15, 2017;
- Submission of application forms, abstracts and reports – before August 15, 2017;
- Materials received after August 15, 2017 will not be considered by the Organizing Committee.