2004-2010 – Semey State Medical University, pediatric faculty (education in English department).
2010-2011 – Semey State Medical University, internship in pediatric practice.
2011-2013 – Semey State Medical University, residency in general and pediatric oncology
20.09.2012-10.03.2013 –Training in radiation oncology department of Yonsey Severance Hospital of Wonju in South Korea. (6 months)
28.04.2014- 19.07.2014 – Training in oncology\hematology\BMT in Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK (3 months)
• General oncologist in Regional oncology center of Semey city (1 year)
• Pediatric oncologist in National Research Center of Maternity and Childhood (1 year)
• Head of pediatric oncology department (solid tumors) in National Research Center of Maternity and Childhood (2 years)
Part-time job: Oncology for students and residents of Astana Medical University (Department of oncology)
Teaching of pediatric oncology family doctors, pediatricians, neurologists in Akmola region
Had practice in South Korea, UK
Fluent in English, Russian, intermediate knowledge of Turkish, basic knowledge of Arabic, Kazakh-native language
- Pediatric Cancer, complex treatment: medical, radiation and surgical treatment
- Neurooncology (HHG,LGG, embryonal tumors of CNS)
- Lymphoproliferative diseases (non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin lymphomas)
- Solid tumors of childhood: Ewing sarcoma, osteosarcoma, soft tissue malignancies, germ-cell tumors, neuroblastoma, Wilms’s tumor, retinoblastoma, rare tumors of childhood)