Aigerim received her MSc in Artificial Intelligence from School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, UK, in 2017 and her BSc in Computer Science from School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews, St Andrews, UK, in 2014. She is an Instructor in Computer Science Department, School of Engineering and Digital Science, Nazarbayev University. Before becoming Instructor Aigerim worked as a TA at the Department of Computer Science, School of Science and Technology, Nazarbayev University for 2.5 years.
Since 2014 Aigerim was teaching/assisting in teaching/advising in several number of courses:
– Performance and Data Structures (Java) – 6 semesters
– Performance and Data Structures (C++) – 2 semesters
– Programming for Scientists and Engineers (C) – 4 semesters
– Programming Paradigms (Prolog, Python, Ada languages)
– Computer Systems and Organisations (Algorithms and Data Structures in Assembly MIPS) – 2 semesters
– Computational Approach to Cognition and Emotion
– Software Project Management
– System Analysis and Design
– Committee member for Senior Projects in Computer Science
– Advising four senior project teams
– Volunteering in Research Methods with Constraint Programming
Aigerim’s research interests include the use of artificial intelligence in medical science; use of constraint programming for automated generation of puzzle games; robot motion planning: optimality of Kinodynamic planning; Education in Computer Science using flipped classroom approach.
Benjamin James Tyler, Aigerim Yessenbayeva, 2019 In : .