Sport & Facilities
Nazarbayev University Sports Center is a 6000+ square meter multi-sport complex open for NU community.
- Multifunctional Hall for basketball, futsal and volleyball
- Gymnastics Hall for gymnastics and cheerleading, martial arts and table tennis
- Dance Room for choreography and fitness classes
- Gym for students
- 6 fully-equipped changing rooms for men and women with showers and lockers
- Medical Room that serves the visitors
NU offers open gym sessions. Our gym instructors support your workouts with expertise by advice or in “one-on-one” mode via personal training. Gyms in Blocks 21 and 38 are available for our Faculty and Staff from 7.00 a.m. to 22.00 p.m.
Outdoor sports fields
NU also maintains 8 no-fee outdoor sports fields for basketball, football, volleyball, and tennis open for shared use to NU community.
Passes for Faculty, Staff, Campus Residents
- Multi-Visit Pass
Monthly pass for uninstructed or student sports club work-out at Sports Center, except for gym: KZT4000/month
- Gym Pass
Monthly pass to gym at Sports Center: KZT5000/month
- Sports Class Pass
Monthly pass for instructed sports class at Sports Center and other NU sports facilities: KZT7000/month
- Personal Training
Personal training pass for personal or semi-personal training with coach/instructor at Sports Center and other NU sports facilities: KZT25000/12 sessions
Passes for Community
- Sports Class Pass
Monthly pass for instructed sports class at Sports Center and other NU sports facilities: KZT12000/month
Access to sports facilities is allowed only to visitors with NU ID and a valid sports pass. Please have your identification documents with you when visiting Sports Center or other NU sports facilities.
For information on Sports Passes and other questions contact:
Sports Center Concierge at +7 7172 705 721 or email@example.com.
For Sports Passes call Sports Center concierge at 70 57 21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sports for all
Nazarbayev University aims to create conditions for all community members to participate in sports.
- Taking into account the special needs of people with disabilities, free access to the University Athletic Center pool will be provided from 11:00 to 13:00 hours on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- There are special swimming hours for girls from 11:00 to 13:00 every Saturday.
For details, please contact Athletic Center reception desk at email@example.com or call +77172706696.