Online registration for the Foundation on a fee-paying basis for the 2020-2021 academic year is open now!
Registration is available from March 2 till June 15, 2020 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time). For registration, you should create your personal account on admissions.nu.edu.kz, pay the application fee, fill out the Application form, and submit the required documents.
In order to get the instructions to your email, please fill out the form
- To submit your IELTS/TOEFL and SAT/ACT certificates, official electronic results must be sent by the Test Administrator directly to Nazarbayev University. You should also upload their scanned copies to your personal account.
- Intuitional codes for the tests:
- IELTS – Nazarbayev University;
- TOEFL – 6762;
- SAT with essay – 7915;
- ACT with writing part – 5521.
- These tests should be taken not later the following dates:
- IELTS/TOEFL – June 13, 2020
- SAT Reasoning with essay – May 2, 2020
- ACT with writing part – June 13, 2020
- Deadline for submission test results is July 3, 2020.
Information on admission to the program on a fee-paying basis can be found here in “Enrolment on a fee-paying basis” section.