Online registration for the Foundation on a fee-paying basis for the 2020-2021 academic year is open now!
Registration is available from March 2 till June 15, 2020 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time). For registration, you should create your personal account on admissions.nu.edu.kz, pay the application fee, fill out the Application form, and submit the required documents.
- To submit your IELTS/TOEFL and SAT/ACT certificates, official electronic results must be sent by the Test Administrator directly to Nazarbayev University. You should also upload their scanned copies to your personal account.
- Intuitional codes for the tests:
- IELTS – Nazarbayev University;
- TOEFL – 6762;
- SAT with essay – 7915;
- ACT with writing part – 5521.
- These tests should be taken not later the following dates:
- IELTS/TOEFL – June 13, 2020
- SAT Reasoning with essay – May 2, 2020
- ACT with writing part – June 13, 2020
- Deadline for submission test results is July 3, 2020.
Information on admission to the program on a fee-paying basis can be found here in “Enrolment on a fee-paying basis” section.