Online application for the Nazarbayev University Foundation Year Program (NUFYP) for the 2021-2022 academic year is open now!
Nazarbayev University announces the opening of the online application for the Foundation Year Program for the 2021-2022 academic year, which is available from September 27 till November 30, 2020 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time). There have been made some changes to the admissions process:
- From this year, competition consists of two entry examinations: Aptis Remote and NUFYP ET. To learn more about Aptis Remote, click here. If you want to skip Aptis Remote, you should provide a valid IELTS/TOEFL certificate, which meets minimum requirements, by November 30, 2020. Minimum requirements of the Aptis Remote exam will be announced later. Please, check out the updates on the website.
In order to apply applicants should follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Register on the www.admissions.nu.edu.kz and create a personal account;
STEP 2: Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
Application fee is paid online via your personal account in «My Application Forms» section with a bank card authorized for online/internet transactions;
STEP 3: Complete the application form and attach the required documents:
- Scanned copy of the National ID card or passport;
- Scanned copy of secondary school or higher education institution certificate (Attestat/Diploma) with final academic performance or certificate from the school (spravka);
STEP 4: Finish the registration process pressing “Submit application” button. After submission applicants can’t change their applications.
Check your email, indicated in the application form and your personal account to learn about the application status. If you faced any difficulties with registration or online application, please contact email@example.com referring to your IIN and Applicant ID while sending us your requests.
After successful submission of online application, applicants will be invited to the entry examinations funded by Nazarbayev University.
- If you want to submit to Nazarbayev University your IELTS/TOEFL certificate results, an official electronic report of valid IELTS/TOEFL certificate must be sent by the Test administrator directly to Nazarbayev University.
- Code for IELTS: Nazarbayev University
- Code for TOEFL: 6762
You should also upload its scanned copy to your personal account.
Wish you good luck! Take care!