Online application for the Nazarbayev University Foundation Year Program (NUFYP) for the 2021-2022 academic year on a fee-paying basis is open now!
Nazarbayev University announces the opening of the online application for the Foundation Year Program for the 2021-2022 academic year on a fee-paying basis, which is available from March 9 till June 14, 2021 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time).
In order to apply applicants should follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Register on the www.admissions.nu.edu.kz and create a Personal account;
STEP 2: Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
Application fee is paid online with a bank card via your Personal account in «My Application Forms» section;
STEP 3: Complete the application form and attach the required documents:
- Scanned copy of the National ID card or passport;
- Scanned copy of secondary school or higher education institution certificate (Attestat/Diploma) with final academic performance or certificate from the school (spravka) according to the template;
- Scanned copy of SAT/ACT results;
STEP 4: Finish the registration process by pressing the “Submit application” button. After submission applicants cannot make any changes to their applications.
- To submit your IELTS/TOEFL and SAT/ACT certificate results to Nazarbayev University, an official electronic report of valid certificates must be sent by the Test administrator directly to Nazarbayev University. Applicants must also upload scanned copies of certificates to their Personal account. Detailed instruction is available in your Personal account.
- IELTS – Nazarbayev University
- TOEFL – 6762
- SAT with essay – 7915
- ACT with writing part – 5521.
- These tests should be taken not later than the following dates:
- IELTS/TOEFL – June 12, 2021
- SAT Reasoning with essay – May 8, 2021
- ACT with writing part – June 12, 2021
- Deadline for submission test results is July 12, 2021.
Check your email and Personal account to track your application status. If you face any difficulties with registration or online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your IIN (for Kazakhstani citizens) and Applicant ID while sending us your requests.
We wish you all the best!