Mar 1, 2019
The School of Science and Technology is happy to announce of hosting special series of presentations “Science and Technologies of Future”. Presentations will take place on Saturday 2nd of March from 10 am to 3 pm at Nazarbayev University, Block 7. Our professors will provide you with the latest trends and research updates on specific fields of science and technologies.
Attendance is free.
- Cybersecurity + Overview information on programs
- Laser-Matter Interaction Lab Tour
- The role of computational chemistry in the design of functional materials
- Data Science and Computer Science: New Trends
- Careers and Research in Mathematics
- Chemistry graduate degree – key to successful career
- Careers in Biology
- Interactive lab tour ” Imaging flow cytometry and Environmental living systems”
- Biophotonics and its applications in modern biology
- Robotics Research at NU: Industry 4.0, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Brain-Machine Interfaces, and Human-Machine Interaction
- Recombinant Proteins as Tools in Translational Research; Cancer Biology, Modern Microbiology, Bioimaging; Nutrient-dependent cell growth and survival, its deregulation in cancer cells
Please register via the link below (press on the “Registration” button):