Dear applicants of the undergraduate programs!
We inform you that in connection with the cancellation of international standardized tests due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, the Admissions Committee of Nazarbayev University decided the following within the competition for the 2020-2021 academic year:
1) to conduct ALEKS PPL test for applicants who are not able to provide SAT/ACT certificate with a minimum passing score. Applicants of Nazarbayev University have to take ALEKS PPL test only on specified dates, which will be sent to applicants along with instructions. For further instructions and deadlines for taking ALEKS PPL test, please follow the news on the University website and check your emails.
2) to consider the results of the Duolingo English Test as an alternative for IELTS/TOEFL taken by applicants independently and submitted to the Nazarbayev University Admissions Department by May 31, 2020. For applicants of undergraduate programs the minimum score is 105. Please note that scores must be sent to email@example.com email address.
Information about Duolingo English Test:
3) to consider IB DP category applicants according to their predicted grades certified by educational institutions, with a minimum total score of at least 33 and at least 5,5,5 in three high level subjects.
*We remind you that applicants who have IELTS/TOEFL, SAT/ACT certificates meeting the minimum requirements must submit their results by April 30, 2020 by completing the following steps:
- To send electronic results via Test Center directly to Nazarbayev University;
- If you still have not completed the registration, you have to upload a scanned copy of the certificates to a personal account indicating the details of the certificates;
- If you have already completed the registration, but did not upload the scanned copy of the certificates to a personal account, you have to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.