Graduate School of Business is excited to announce a start of online application to a new program – Master in Human Resource management
Please learn more about admission requirements here. Online application for Master in Human Resource management program to the Graduate School of Business is available till October 6, 2021 (23:59 Nur-Sultan time):
- Early round – from June 14, 2021 until August 16, 2021 (no registration fee)
- Regular round – from August 17, 2021 until September 20, 2021 (registration fee – 30 000 KZT)
- Late round – September 21, 2021 until October 6, 2021 (registration fee – 40 000 KZT)
In order to apply, please follow the steps below:
- Register on the www.admissions.nu.edu.kz and create your Personal account;
- Complete your application form and attach the required scanned copies of the documents listed in the Personal account;
- Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
Application fee is paid online via your Personal account in “My Application Forms” section with a bank card authorized for online/internet transactions;
- Finish online application by pressing the “Submit application” button. Please note that after clicking “Submit application” no changes can be made.
Check your email for notiﬁcations from the Admissions Department and personal account to track your application status.
For any questions on application to Master in Human Resource management program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your IIN and Applicant ID while sending us your requests.