Studying and Living in Kazakhstan
Important information on Airlines and available destinations
Airline operated the flight
Tashkent (from Almaty)
- Use the following links for the latest updates by airlines: Air Astana, Turkish Airlines, Fly Dubai, Belavia.
- Lufthansa plans to resume flights to KZ from March 28, 2021.
- Starting from November 9, 2020, the number of international flights between Kazakhstan and Turkey will be decreased.
- The Department of International Cooperation (DIC) continues to update the information on available direct flights to/from Kazakhstan. Click here.
- For your own safety and convenience, please bear in mind to check the boarding and entry requirements with the airlines and the country of destination respectively.
The RULES OF ENTRY into the Republic of Kazakhstan
- All arriving passengers (with the exception of government delegations, consular officials and certain other categories) should have the certificate of a negative PCR test result takenno later than 72 hours.
- Arriving foreign citizens, in the absence of a PCR test, are not allowed to enter Kazakhstan.
- Previous division of countries into categories has been canceled.
- Arriving KZ citizens, in the absence of a PCR test, are subject to isolation in a quarantine hospital for 2 days for laboratory examination for COVID-19.
- All arriving passengers with an elevated body temperature, regardless of the presence of a PCR test certificate, are subject to isolation in a quarantine hospital for up to 2 days for laboratory examination for COVID-19.
- All arriving passengers who tested positive for COVID-19 are hospitalized in the quarantine isolation of the infectious diseases hospital.
- Foreign passport holders with residence permits on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and members of their families (spouse, their parents and children) – can enter RK no more than one time in a 90-days period.
- Obtaining the negative result of the PCR test, taken not later than 72 hours before entering Kazakhstan is a rule!
- The visa-free regime to enter Kazakhstan is suspended until May 1, 2021.
For all inquiries related to information on available destinations and airlines operating flights with Kazakhstan, please kindly contact the Department of International cooperation:
Ainura Shakirova, email@example.com
Maulen Yergaziyev, firstname.lastname@example.org