Student Exchange programs
- Renmin University of China, China
- University of Seoul, Republic of Korea
- KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Republic of Korea (GSPP)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore (GSPP)
- University of Tsukuba, Japan
Academic mobility in the framework of Erasmus+ programme for 2019 – 2022
Purpose of the project: bring positive and long-lasting effects on the participants and participating organizations involved, as well as on the policy systems in which academic mobility is framed.
Erasmus+/DIKU partners eligible for student exchange
Number of students/staff*average duration
Humboldt University, Berlin
Autonomous University of Madrid
University of Valencia
Central School of Nantes
Nova University of Lisbon
University of Dortmund
Business and Administration
Georg Agricola Technical University, Bochum
Polytechnic University of Valencia
Science, Engineering, Technology
1 incoming PhD
Social and Political Sciences
Campus Bio-Medico University of Rome
University of Thessaly
Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià (EUSS)
Environmental Protection technology
Social and behavioral sciences, Education
University of Stavanger, Norway (DIKU)
5*1 academic year
- Participation in student exchange program
Call for application will be announced by the School in due time, 2-3 months prior to exchange semester start.
Students will be informed via emails.
Depending on the program a student might need to cover airfare, visa, medical insurance, and daily expenses.
- To be eligible to participate in an Academic Mobility, a student must:
- be currently enrolled at NU as a degree seeking student;
- undergraduate student must have completed at least one academic year at NU and graduate students must have completed at least one semester at NU (for two year Master’s programs).
- an applicant must be in good standing (i.e. not on probation or conditional status, should not have academic or / and disciplinary sanctions);
- have a CGPA of 3.0 and above (does not apply for programs with no GPA);
- have no incomplete grades in any courses;
- be above 18 years old at the day of application for the Mobility Program;
- An applicant must demonstrate to the School Committee that he/she fulfills all of the requirements of the Host Institution.
- At the discretion of Vice Provost for Academic Affairs based on recommendation of the Dean any of the above requirements may be waived.
- Graduate students may be allowed to participate in the Academic Mobility after completion of courses of their major/core modules, at the discretion of the Dean.
Applicants submit to the appropriate School Committee:
- an application form;
- a CV;
- a copy of the transcript;
- a personal statement (motivation and expected benefits from participating in Academic Mobility programme);
- syllabus and other relevant information to comprehensively evaluate the courses an Outbound student intends to enroll.
- Each School / program may have additional requirements. It is the responsibility of the student to understand the specific requirements of their School, indicated in the School handbook.
Student exchange application process
Application forms for exchange